httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject more on bug database
Date Sun, 25 Aug 1996 18:37:59 GMT

Two changes: I've put the output of a query to the bug database in a
tables format, and I've made it such that one can only edit a PR if
they are authenticated.

To the second point, I set up an authenticated space, under, which has a link to the bugdb.cgi script,
but when you access it this way you are authenticated and the script will
add a "edit this PR" box for you.  Anyways, right now that directory is
protected to all Apache folks with hyperreal accounts - you can use your
hyperreal password to access it.  Obviously that's not all that secure, so
you might want to change it - the DBM file for auth to that directory sits
in /export/apache/.htpasswd-dbm.db, use "dbmmanage" to change your
password.  If any non-hyperreal-account-owners want edit access to the bug
database, let me know.

I think it's ready to start testing with actual live bugs - I'm going
biking now but maybe I'll get to try some tonight.

View raw message