httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Garey Smiley" <ga...@main.slink.com>
Subject Re: OS/2 code reduction.
Date Thu, 08 Aug 1996 03:22:46 GMT
On Wed, 7 Aug 1996 19:42:46 -0700 (PDT), Brian Behlendorf wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Aug 1996, Garey Smiley wrote:
>> I had thought the following changes would work after Apache went to
>> buff.c, but I didn't have time to test it until now. The following
>> changes should reduce the amount of OS/2 specific code.
>
>Are you saying that apache will build and run under OS/2 fine without these, or
>that something else will be needed, or...?

The current source will work under OS/2 (without the last patch I
posted). It will also run with the lastest patch I posted. The old EMX
sections where to work around a inherited socket handle problem in the
EMX libraries. Since moving to buff.c that isn't a problem any more. It
works out great for me since it means their are less OS/2 specific
areas to maintain. :)

Garey Smiley
SoftLink Services
garey@slink.com