httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject And Now For Something Completely Different
Date Sat, 03 Aug 1996 21:11:32 GMT
This is totally off-topic...

Tonight I went to see the dress rehearsal for three circus shows being
performed at the Edinburgh Fringe by Albert & Friends, a circus troupe for
children (particularly underprivileged children) funded almost entirely by
grants and donations. Anyway, they have been invited to perform at the Macey's
(sp?) Thanksgiving Parade later this year and need funding. I'm not asking
for money here(!) but any leads I could pass on to them would be most
gratefully received.

BTW, the show was excellent.

Thankyou for your time,

Ben.