httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES (fwd)
Date Tue, 20 Aug 1996 13:36:48 GMT
Ben Laurie <ben@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> writes:

> Oho. So Paul's diffs on CHANGES work, eh? Looks like a permissions problem to
> me. Snag is, I can't quite figure out where...

No, the difference is (I think) that you're using remote cvs and I'm
not. I've never been 100% sure about remote cvs, I'm sure there are
rough edges to it when it comes to some of the things the scripts do.
The actual cvs commands seem robust (i.e ci, up etc) but the reporting
and logging isn't quite there yet.  I can't use rcvs from work because
of a firewall.

I'm looking into it now but I'm not sure I'll find a solution.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155