httpd-dev mailing list archives

From dgau...@hotwired.com (Dean Gaudet)
Subject Re: Patches for 1.2
Date Sat, 17 Aug 1996 22:15:43 GMT
In article <hot.mailing-lists.new-httpd-Pine.SOL.3.93.960816162239.9124B-100000@acidik.organic.com>,
Alexei Kosut  <new-httpd@hyperreal.com> wrote:
>4. Dean Guadet's patch to allow multiple IP addresses in a <VirtualHost>
>entry. I mentioned a week or so ago that I needed to add a "char *t;" to
>get_addresses(), but never heard back from Dean as to whether this was an
>okay chance. Dean, are you still out there?

Oops I never saw that article.  I was also away for several days and had
some melting web servers to tend to.  Anyhow, that's probably correct,
I removed a "char *t" that was warned as unused, maybe I removed the
wrong one in the patch.

We're now running 1.1.1+many_patches on hotwired.  We've got 70 aliases
on our servers, most of them occuring in pairs (one for each server).
I'll see how things go this week -- the multi-ip stuff seems to be
working fine.

Dean