httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Tromey <>
Subject Re: FWW '96 report
Date Mon, 26 Aug 1996 18:05:04 GMT
Beth> There was one group that tried to start work on a PD browser,
Beth> the mailing list is called Webhackers.  They've pretty much
Beth> fallen apart.  If there is interest, I'll look up the address.

There are free web browsers that are actively being developed: Grail,
SurfIt!, and Amaya, to name three.  (Amaya might not be publically
available yet; I don't know.)

Last time I looked at Grail, it was pretty nice -- and that was before
the most recent betas.

Beth> I also think it will be alot more work to keep up a competative
Beth> browser than it has been to keep a competative server.

--                 Member, League for Programming Freedom

View raw message