httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Re: Ermm ... another thing
Date Wed, 21 Aug 1996 21:05:10 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:

>> HP-UX
>> 9.04 has a working shared-memory mmap implementation on Rob Hartill's
>> copy, but not mine.
>
>Surely not even HP are so brain-dead that it isn't possible to tell from a
>patch level or something?

I no longer have access the the HP, but I thought it was 9.07 not 9.04.
One of the bugs mails was from someone with 9.01 that didn't have mmap.

If you need a test pilot of 9.07, ask Brian Gough who lurks here.
bjg@vvv.lanl.gov

-=-=

It might be useful to make installing mod_perl* easier by having all the
Makefile mods in the standard package (but not used if the module isn't).
I've been playing with mod_perl_fast for the last day.. this could be a
*huge* magnet for new users if it were a little easier to install.

rob