httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.1.2 ?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 1996 13:06:08 GMT
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> Now, while 1.2 will be released not in the really near future (next weeks), I
> think there should be a 1.1.2 release in the meantime which fixes these bugs,
> because without 1.1.1 operates not good in case of proxy context, CGI context
> and Netscape.
>
> What is the opinion in the Apache Group?

I think the time is ripe for a 1.2 public beta. Concerning the HTTP/1.1
capability, we should simply say that a framework exists but that
1.2 is not yet 1.1 compliant (since the standard isn't final yet) but
that the hooks and scars are in for 1.1.

I vote +1 for a final "rush" of commits and then a public-beta in a week.