httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@en.muc.de>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite doc for Apache 1.2
Date Tue, 20 Aug 1996 18:23:32 GMT
On 20 Aug 1996 19:12:18 +0200 in en.lists.apache-new-httpd you wrote:
> > http://www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_rewrite/arc/mod_rewrite-SNAP/doc/

> Your documentation is quite good.  It could however use a good bit of
> editing by a native English-speaking person (luckily I don't qualify ;)

Correct, my native language is german, so my english is ok but not very nice.
It would really be great, if some of the "real english-speakers" will go
through the pages and give me some feedback. Is there any one ourside who
really wants to spend one or two hours for doing this job?

Greetings,
                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
                                        rse@engelschall.com
                                        http://www.engelschall.com/~rse