httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject proxy server
Date Tue, 20 Aug 1996 13:38:24 GMT

I have a strange question, can the proxy server be made not to allow
outside the domain connections?

I need to give about 20 salespeople access to my server, but I don't want
them to go out into the world with netscape.  I was thinking of playing
around with the proxy server to see if there is way to disallow access to
anything but a list of sites (only one in this case).

I was wondering if this is even possible, or already working somewhere else.

<Aram>
--
/*
 * Aram Mirzadeh, MIS Manager, Qosina Corp. http://www.qosina.com/~awm/