httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Gross" <cgr...@eusoft.com>
Subject Re: We're all going to die
Date Tue, 20 Aug 1996 11:33:48 GMT
Hi,

I have had a problem like that once before.  It happened about a year ago
when I beta testing the IIS 1.0.  The problem was when the Netscape browser
called a specific file on the IIS.  It would call the file, but over and
over again.  It was kinda funny to see.  I never did find out what the
solution was.  I just reported the bug and that was the end of it.  One
thing that I did test was the same file configuration with different web
servers.  They all worked.  It was only the Netscape browser IIS server
combination that collapsed.

----
Christian Gross
euSOFT