httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Fixing Netscape keepalive problem
Date Sat, 17 Aug 1996 14:53:30 GMT
Randy Terbush liltingly intones:

> > > Chuck, has that code been commited?
> > >
> > My very strong impression was that the group did *not* want this code
> > committed, and that we were going to adapt BrowserMatch to do this stuff.
> > I have patches for both 1.1.x and 1.2.

Me too, since I don't think mod_browser is required module.

> I question if we should be fixing such a low level problem with dependancy
> on another module.  ??
>
> > I had planned to make them available from hyperreal, for those who needed
> > them.
>
> I would like to give these a spin Chuck.

I will put both onto hyperreal this weekend. I'd have had them up sooner,
but had a pile of gateway problems here that started Tuesday, that I've
only just got ironed out. Power supply failure->disk hard errors->disk
reformat/restore. I did get two *actual* days of holiday in this week,
though. 8^)

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
"A power so great, it can only be used for Good or Evil!"
		-- Firesign Theatre, "The Giant Rat of Summatra"