httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject mod_rewrite Usage Examples?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 1996 17:19:23 GMT

                      SEARCHING FOR URI REWRITING RULES!

For the documentation of mod_rewrite I'm searching for other Usage Examples.
There are still some examples in the doc, but these are only my personal ones
for which I actually wrote mod_rewrite. It would be nice if anyone who uses
mod_rewrite could just send me their rewriting rules plus perhaps a very
short note about what I provides for him. I will look through the rules and
add them to the documentation if they represent a interesting and not already
shown usage.

Please help to enhance the mod_rewrite documentation. Thanks!

                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
                                        rse@engelschall.com
                                        http://www.engelschall.com/~rse