httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject ignoring errors
Date Thu, 15 Aug 1996 21:53:59 GMT

Has anyone written some code to allow substrings to be configured
so that some common "errors" don't get logged?

I do a lot of cache work which results in a "file not found" error
before I create a cache entry, and I've hardcoded a 1 line "if"
to prevent my cache misses being logged.

Something more formal would be nice (with regexp support), but I think
I remember this idea was stomped on (by Roy?) some time back.

I looked at the code but couldn't work out in which module (or not by
the looks of things) the code should be placed.

thoughts?

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)