httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "build glitch on Digital Unix 4.0" on OTHER:Digital Unix (fwd)
Date Thu, 15 Aug 1996 07:46:20 GMT
----- Forwarded message from othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu -----

From: othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Wed Aug 14 16:19:00 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "build glitch on Digital Unix 4.0" on OTHER:Digital Unix

Submitter: othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu
Operating system: OTHER:Digital Unix, version: 4.0
Version of Apache Used: 1.1.1
Extra Modules used: dbm-auth
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
I originally could not build Apache 1.1.1 on my
Alpha running Digital Unix 4.0 because there

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu -----

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)