httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: threads
Date Tue, 13 Aug 1996 12:54:21 GMT
Paul Richards liltingly intones:

> I think my conclusions now are that 1.2 should be a http 1.1 release
> only and we can stick that in a branch on it's own and just clean it
> up as the spec comes to completion and have it ready to go the day the
> spec is finalised. In the meantime we can all get to work on 2.0 which
> looks like it's going to be a major piece of work and we're wasting
> development time that could be spent on it waiting for a 1.2 release.

When do we plan to fix the holdover bugs from 1.1.x in 1.2, and the new
bugs that'll surely be introduced? Or. for that matter, the bugs in 1.1.x?

Or are we adopting the Microsoft/Netscape development cycle? 8^)

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
"Uncle Cosmo ... why do they call this a word processor?"

"It's simple, Skyler ... you've seen what food processors do to food,
right?"
		-- MacNelley, "Shoe"