httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "can't SIGHUP parent process" on Irix (fwd)
Date Mon, 12 Aug 1996 18:38:09 GMT
I noticed something interesting on IRIX:

# cp src/httpd .
# kill `cat logs/httpd.pid`

	the main server dies, but none of the children. All the
children need to be killed off one by one.

	(This happens with apache, ncsa, netscape, etc.)

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
The Internet Privacy Provider