httpd-dev mailing list archives

From d..@va.pubnix.com
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "apache 1.1.1 children all turn zombie when busy" on BSDI
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Submitter: djm@va.pubnix.com
Operating system: BSDI, version:
Version of Apache Used: 1.1.1
Extra Modules used: status, info, anon_auth, locally written logging, locally written semaphore
module (not turned on with directives, but compiled in)
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
On Tuesday, we switched over our 700 or so servers
from apache 1.0.5 to 1.1.1.  The busiest 5 or 6

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from djm@va.pubnix.com -----