httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "CERN style imagemap support broken in 1.1.1" on Linux (fwd)
Date Thu, 08 Aug 1996 01:52:54 GMT

Does the cert_mod correct this?  no ack.

bart@visionsystems.com said:
> From nobody@hyperreal.com  Wed Aug  7 16:47:19 1996
> From: bart@visionsystems.com
> To: awm@qosina.com
> Date: Wed Aug  7 13:47:25 1996
> Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "CERN style imagemap support broken in 1.1.1" on Linux
>
> Submitter: bart@visionsystems.com
> Operating system: Linux, version:
> Version of Apache Used: 1.1.1
> Extra Modules used: mod_imap.c, bunch of others...
> URL exhibiting problem: Try any old CERN-style imagemap file...we don't have them anymore
because of this problem

> Symptoms:
> --
> Well, we're using AddType to enable server-parsed imagemap files, and the the old-style
CERN files (they look like this):
> rect      wcn_swe.html 195,39,239,72
> no longer work-- apparently you have to NOT use a comma between the x and y coords.
> Don't know if this is a bug or if support for the other style was removed deliberately.
> Not a problem for us, we just changed our files to support the NCSA no-comma style:
> rect      wcn_swe.html 195,39 239,72
>
> Might be something to inform people about in the CHANGES file, since I didn't notice
anything referring to this problem until we got a call from a client to complain :-)

--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm@qosina.com
                			| Apache httpd - awm@hyperreal.com
	   -- PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html --
	  -- BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0 --