httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: module status
Date Mon, 05 Aug 1996 13:36:32 GMT
Paul Richards wrote:

> If it's only one or two then we should rethink what's been done and
> pull out the regex code so that you only have to get it if you need
> it.

As you know, I was an avid complainer about the appearences and inclusion
of regex, since it appeared that it was "officially supported" (whatever
that means) Apache code... I'm still concerned about it.

I think I will change the defaults for Configuration.tmpl to have it
_not_ included. Once we know which systems require it, we can add
them on a case-by-case basis to Configure or even refer to in in
Con*.tmpl