httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Fear <...@pooh.pageplus.com>
Subject Re: module status
Date Sun, 04 Aug 1996 22:03:43 GMT

Alexei Kosut writes:
> We have discussed recently, and there has been sufficient interested in,
> including modified versions of mod_rewrite and mod_xinclude in Apache 1.2.
> The authors of those modules agreed to rewrite the modules as neccessary.
> I was wondering if we could get a status report from them?

I've uploaded a new version of xssi which is compatible with the current
cvs tree as xssi-1.2dev.tar.gz.  It incorporates the do_exec as well as
a couple of other minor changes to mod_include.c.  The package also includes
the documentation as well as my test page - which can be viewed as an
example on how to use the new commands.

--
Howard Fear      email1: howard_fear@pageplus.com
                 email2: howard_fear@stortek.com