httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Fear <...@pooh.pageplus.com>
Subject Re: module status
Date Sat, 03 Aug 1996 18:05:49 GMT

Alexei Kosut writes:
> We have discussed recently, and there has been sufficient interested in,
> including modified versions of mod_rewrite and mod_xinclude in Apache 1.2.
> The authors of those modules agreed to rewrite the modules as neccessary.
> I was wondering if we could get a status report from them? August 11,
> which I gave as the "stop adding stuff to Apache 1.2" date a couple weeks
> ago, is only ten days away.

I'm going to work on mod_xinclude this weekend after what should be some
simple paying stuff.  More tomorrow.

(BTW, the machine I'm on was off the air for 30 hours on Wed and Thur.
If anyone posted changes to ssi during that period, please forward them
to me.  Everything disappeared.)

--
Howard Fear      email1: howard_fear@pageplus.com
                 email2: howard_fear@stortek.com