httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: ScriptLog patch
Date Sat, 03 Aug 1996 05:53:22 GMT
Alexei Kosut wrote:
> Included is a patch that adds functionality to mod_cgi to log CGI errors
> to a seperate file, activated by a directive called "ScriptLog". When
> active, it logs the request and request headers, the POST arguments (if
> present), the script's output, any stderr output from the script, and
> other relavent pieces of information.

I like the capability... However, I don't like the use of another fd,
esp for those OSs that have a limited number. Anyway to have this
info folded into error_log?
Jim Jagielski  << >>   |   "There is a time for laughing,
      Email:          |    and this is not one of them"
++         +++      Voice/Fax: 410-931-3157       ++

View raw message