httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: random questions...
Date Fri, 02 Aug 1996 18:44:44 GMT
> weekend, loose ends...
>
> 1)	is there a URL for the new Apache Group coding style

Related to this topic, and the apparent push to release a 1.2,
should we run this thing through indent before we get any closer
to a release date?

Is anyone else feeling that this 1.2 release is a bit rushed?

> 2)	about a year ago there was mention of a free www browser project run
> 	along the line of Apache.  Any news?

Tony Sanders indicated at that time that he was pursuing that.
Haven't heard anything. (tony@bsdi.com?)

> 3)	the webserver survey is out as usual.  apache's doing great but NT
> 	(ie Microsoft IIS) will have > 10% of the web inside 2
> 	months, which means Apache Group won't really have as much
> 	clout when it comes to 'influencing' standards.  Does anyone
> 	care?

Deeply. What do we do? Supporting Apache on NT would probably be a
start. Any _other_ masocists in this group?