httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: module status
Date Fri, 02 Aug 1996 18:32:16 GMT
I'm at a conference until 8/9, so I can't even think about finishing off ftp
for the proxy 'till then. Should it wait until 2.0, or go in later? Not
a lot later, but a few days.

Alexei Kosut liltingly intones:

> We have discussed recently, and there has been sufficient interested in,
> including modified versions of mod_rewrite and mod_xinclude in Apache 1.2.
> The authors of those modules agreed to rewrite the modules as neccessary.
> I was wondering if we could get a status report from them? August 11,
> which I gave as the "stop adding stuff to Apache 1.2" date a couple weeks
> ago, is only ten days away.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow.