httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Gross" <cgr...@eusoft.com>
Subject Strcasecmp problems
Date Fri, 02 Aug 1996 12:53:05 GMT
Hi,

I have several problems...

The problems that I am having relate to my port to a threaded model and
Windows NT.

1)  I seem to be leaking memory, 250 bytes per request.  This is a really
wierd number, does anybody know what is 250 bytes large?  Or is there
something that is a multiple of 250?  This is really consistent...

2)  With with memory routines that trace calls one call that seems to be
coming back without freeing is util.c line 397.  It is an allocation in
substring_conf
char *result = palloc( p, len + 2);

I do not know if point 1 and 2 are related, but maybe someone can help me
on this one.

3) I have a GPF very consistently that breaks my entire program, in the
routine strcasecmp.  Could someone explain to me what it does exactly and
how it is used.  The values of p at time of fault is NULL and q seems
correct.  Did I stumble on something.  Note that this bug happens only
sometimes, but very consistently.

The reason I am asking is that I am currently in forest, but I see no
trees, just mud....

Thanks

Christian Gross
euSOFT