httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject bug report
Date Fri, 02 Aug 1996 00:24:49 GMT
> From: rob@nashdex.com
> Version of Apache Used: 1.1.1
> --
> The server has been correctly configured to see
> .shtml files as text/x-server-parsed-html, and to
> parse them, and has been configured to handle
> cgi-scripts properly.  However, when a script
> outputs text/x-server-parsed-html, it is not
> parsed, and content negotiation with the browser
> is with text/x-server-parsed-html.  This causes
> netscape, for example, to save the data to file.

I tried it, and yes it does seem to be a "bug".  Although it's just the
order how we do things.  I'm not sure there is fix for this.

<Aram>
--

  What is comedy?  Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making
  them puke.

Aram Mirzadeh				     Apache httpd team member
awm@qosina.com				     awm@apache.org
http://www.qosina.com/~awm/		     http://www.apache.org
	    PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html
           BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0