httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: Microsoft NT Workstation 4.0
Date Tue, 23 Jul 1996 03:42:45 GMT
On Mon, 22 Jul 1996, sameer wrote:

>         Uh, no, all this means is that Microsoft is not an internet
> company and never will be, and companies that actually want to do
> Internet stuff will learn not to use Microsoft products.

It's like I've asked a coworker of mine:  Why can they do so well at
client software, but *SUCK* so badly at server software!  Trust me,
I'm with you on this one.  :)

Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  "To be a saint is to be an exception; to be a true man is the rule.
   Err, fail, sin if you must, but be upright.  To sin as little as
   possible is the law for men; to sin not at all is a dream for angels."

              - Victor Hugo, "Les Miserables"