httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: project plan
Date Fri, 12 Jul 1996 23:05:04 GMT
On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, Robert S. Thau wrote:

> However, this is intuition, and (as we've just seen a demonstration
> live here on the mailing list), intuition isn't worth a whole heck
> of a lot when it comes to identifying real bottlenecks.

I seem to feel my ears burning here... :p

Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  "To be a saint is to be an exception; to be a true man is the rule.
   Err, fail, sin if you must, but be upright.  To sin as little as
   possible is the law for men; to sin not at all is a dream for angels."

              - Victor Hugo, "Les Miserables"