httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: Binaries for 1.1
Date Mon, 01 Jul 1996 15:05:50 GMT
On Sun, 30 Jun 1996, Aram Mirzadeh wrote:

> | File has signature.  Public key is required to check signature. .
> | Good signature from user "Aram Mirzadeh <awm@qosina.com>".
> | Signature made 1996/06/30 21:38 GMT
>

> > 3) Aram, I presume you're still on for Linux, if not, Michael Douglass
> >    can fill in.
>
> Can Michael do a.out binaries?  I'm ELF only right now.

Hrm.. Guess I should keep track of my email eh?  Umm.. I'm completely in
an ELF world right now.

Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  "To be a saint is to be an exception; to be a true man is the rule.
   Err, fail, sin if you must, but be upright.  To sin as little as
   possible is the law for men; to sin not at all is a dream for angels."

              - Victor Hugo, "Les Miserables"