httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES mod_proxy.c
Date Sun, 28 Jul 1996 23:56:11 GMT
On Sun, 28 Jul 1996, Chuck Murcko wrote:

>   added NoCache * directive to enable proper operation w/o caching

Um... IMO, if you don't want caching, you should just not use any of the
Cache* directives. If I don't have a CacheRoot, it shouldn't cache. At
least, that's what I'd think.

>   changed #tmpXXXX to tmpXXXX in temp file template, for broken link/unlink
>   changed Expire to Expires in cache_update()
>   added $Id$

I don't know... this is really something that should be coordinated with
the group about all the files. I don't know if its appropriate to just put
it into one of them.