httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Patches to be commited?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 1996 21:15:44 GMT
On Fri, 26 Jul 1996, Chuck Murcko wrote:

> > > BTW, I verified here today that Mozilla/2 on Win 3.1 *and* Mac also have
> > > the keepalive problem.
> >
> > Um... not any of the Macs I've used.
> >
> Oh, great. Now we have to sort out what versions, etc., etc.

I've tried this on all sorts of Macs, running all sorts of versions of
Netscape, 2.0 through 3.0b5, running MacTCP, running Open Transport,
on direct Ethernet connections, and on 14.4 modem lines, and not one could
I get to replicate the symptoms I found on Win95.

Are you sure? What exactly are the details of the systems you used, and
the symptoms you saw?

(I'm a bit confused now).