httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "ftp and gopher proxy is broken" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Wed, 10 Jul 1996 18:55:31 GMT

can someone help this guy out?

--
Cliff Skolnick, CIO      http://www.organic.com/     cliff@organic.com
Organic Online, Inc.       ** we're hiring **           (415) 278-5650
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed Jul 10 11:27:20 1996
From: angelos@netaxis.com
To: cliff@organic.com
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "ftp and gopher proxy is broken" on Solaris 2.x

Submitter: angelos@netaxis.com
Operating system: Solaris 2.x, version: 2.4
Version of Apache Used: 1.1.1
Extra Modules used: map asis cookies proxy status
URL exhibiting problem: http://www.netaxis.com:80

Symptoms:
--
any attempts to use an FTP address of the form
ftp://ftp.uu.net fails, unline cern !

Also the listen directive if I say for expample
listen 8080 instead of binding both ports
80 and 8080 , binds ONLY to port 8080 i,e.
whatever the Listen port is.
--

Backtrace: