httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: apache-1.1.1 snapshot uploaded
Date Mon, 08 Jul 1996 19:10:16 GMT
Okay, then...

I've committed the patches, along with an updated CHANGES, to both the
head and RELEASE_1_1_X branch, and exported a 1.1.1 build. It's in

People can test it if they want, or something.

P.S. I commited the patch to change the version number seperately, and
  I noticed something weird - it showed the diff; I thought Paul
  had said that the mail messages on branches wouldn't do that;
  certainly the other one didn't (I got cvs diff errors, even). I'm a bit

-- Alexei Kosut <>            The Apache HTTP Server

View raw message