httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Numerous spelling errors in online virtual host documentation" on OTHER:documentation error (fwd)
Date Mon, 08 Jul 1996 17:07:38 GMT
On Mon, 8 Jul 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> > Re-reading the 1.1 documentation (I had a quick
> > look at a beta-test release), I couldn't help
> > noticing (and being irritated by) the number of
> > spelling mistakes in the virtual host documentation
> > (URL - at the mirror - given below), plus
> > one remark which looked just plain misleading. It
> > looks like a late-night rush job though the meaning
> > is clear enough - it just gives a bad impression.

Thanks for the report. It was not a late-night jub, actually, the
documentation was constructed over a period of several weeks, I just guess
no one thought to recheck the pages for these sort of simple errors.
The ones you point out have been fixed; thanks.

-- Alexei Kosut <>            The Apache HTTP Server

View raw message