httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: keepalive and windoze
Date Wed, 03 Jul 1996 17:32:10 GMT
On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> I linked this document off of the known_bugs page in /docs-new/.  I also
> added a comment about mod_auth_msql there.

I changed the comment re Netscape from "3.0b4" to "2.0-3.0b4" (since
according to Ben and Chuck, it shows up in all those versions).

> Alexei, you might want to see on Organic's win95 box (yes, folks, in a
> company with probably 100 CPU's, we have one win95 box :) if MSIE 2.x or
> 3.x also exhibit this behavior.

Hmm. I couldn't get MSIE 2.0 or 3.0b1 to duplicate this behavior. *shrug*
Maybe I just didn't try hard enough.

I think you mean http://www.apache.org/docs/known_bugs.html