httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: some fixes for apache 1.0 (fwd)
Date Wed, 03 Jul 1996 00:19:48 GMT
On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> 1) Clip the administrative server limit to the compiled-in server limit.
>    Otherwise you leak servers if the conf file gives a larger limit than
>    the compile-time option.

We fixed this one, I know. Not sure about the others... they could be
interesting. If they really do fix real leaks that really make things
bad... maybe we want to hold up 1.1 for something like this. Can someone
who knows something about this take a good look? I know there are problems
with this sort of thing that show up from time to time.

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com> The Apache HTTP Server