httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject 1.1 Docs
Date Tue, 02 Jul 1996 18:14:39 GMT

Last night, I ported most of the Apache docs to 1.1. I updated all the
module documentation, the FAQ, etc... The new documentation
is available at

When Apache 1.1 is released, this can be moved over to docs (and the
existing docs razed - there's a copy in /docs-new/1.0/).

The documentation isn't perfect, but it should work pretty well. If people
could look it over, and fix the things that are wrong (if there are any),
that'd be great.

I didn't make PostScript or LaTeX versions; if someone wants to, they can
(perferrably *after* any corrections are made - so we may want to wait a

-- Alexei Kosut <>            The Apache HTTP Server

View raw message