httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: keepalive and windoze
Date Wed, 03 Jul 1996 06:53:56 GMT

I linked this document off of the known_bugs page in /docs-new/.  I also
added a comment about mod_auth_msql there.

Alexei, you might want to see on Organic's win95 box (yes, folks, in a
company with probably 100 CPU's, we have one win95 box :) if MSIE 2.x or
3.x also exhibit this behavior.

Also, apache members might want to consult this document
(http://www.apache.org/docs-new/known_bugs.html, tomorrow after the
announcement http://www.apache.org/docs-new/known_bugs.html)
to make sure all bugs reported have been fixed; secondly, I noticed there
were some modules in http://www.apache.org/dist/contrib/modules/ which are
now part of the standard distribution which I have moved to an "old"
directory.

	Brian