httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject bsdi 2.0 passed
Date Tue, 02 Jul 1996 06:30:29 GMT

with flying colors - no warnings, not even on the full module set (minus
msql and dld).

We've had confirmation on Solaris 2.x, but I haven't heard about any other
platform (except Rob's comment about the compilation problems on NeXT - I
presume that means everything else was fine?)  I know I forgot to state
this, but if people could post to the list that their platforms have
passed the smoke test (or not), then we can build 1.1 final.

Tomorrow early afternoon I'll post a quick questionaire on final issues
for 1.1 final, including those that Roy brought up.

View raw message