httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com>
Subject Re: Items for 1.2 (fwd)
Date Mon, 29 Jul 1996 20:18:10 GMT

(I had to forward this because it contained a word which the anti-spam
filters look for and caught it - watch it!  I changed a "u" to a "v".. :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 10:03:03 -0600
From: Howard Fear <hsf@pooh.pageplus.com>
To: new-httpd@hyperreal.com
Subject: Re: Items for 1.2

Adding mod_xinclude as part of the release has been mentioned
(on this list and not by me) once or twice.  I'm happy to maintain it
and I do svbscribe and even occasionally contribute to the list.
The current incarnation does need a mod or two for the current
development strain.  If there's interest, I'll go make the changes.

The current version can be retrieved from:
    ftp://pageplus.com/pub/hsf/xssi/xssi-1.1.1.tar.gz

(xssi/mod_xinclude extends server side includes to support setting variables
and basic conditionals which may be regular expressions.  see
http://pageplus.com/~hsf/xssi for further details.)

--
Howard Fear      email1: howard_fear@pageplus.com
                 email2: howard_fear@stortek.com