httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: Items for 1.2 (fwd)
Date Mon, 29 Jul 1996 20:18:10 GMT

(I had to forward this because it contained a word which the anti-spam
filters look for and caught it - watch it!  I changed a "u" to a "v".. :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 10:03:03 -0600
From: Howard Fear <>
Subject: Re: Items for 1.2

Adding mod_xinclude as part of the release has been mentioned
(on this list and not by me) once or twice.  I'm happy to maintain it
and I do svbscribe and even occasionally contribute to the list.
The current incarnation does need a mod or two for the current
development strain.  If there's interest, I'll go make the changes.

The current version can be retrieved from:

(xssi/mod_xinclude extends server side includes to support setting variables
and basic conditionals which may be regular expressions.  see for further details.)

Howard Fear      email1:

View raw message