httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com>
Subject apache-announce added to Liszt Select (fwd)
Date Tue, 09 Jul 1996 02:36:52 GMT

interesting service...

	Brian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 13:44:49 -0500
From: liszt@bluemarble.net
Subject: apache-announce added to Liszt Select

Hi--

Your mailing list, apache-announce, has been added to
Liszt Select. This is a new service debuting this week to supplement
the standard Liszt search engine at www.liszt.com--the world's largest
directory of mailing lists. Liszt Select is a multi-level,
subject-oriented (ok: "Yahoo-style") directory of public,
international mailing lists. We're pretty sure Liszt Select will be
the only such directory for mailing lists.

We selected your list because it appears to meet the following two
criteria:

   * It's clearly documented, with a genuinely informative "info"
     file and a good one-line "lists" description;
   * It appears to be open to the public (or some distinct segment
     of the public, e.g. "lawyers").

You can check out your list at the following URL(s):

   http://www.liszt.com/select/Computers/Internet/WWW/Servers/

If apache-announce isn't actually public, or if we've *grossly*
miscategorized it (e.g., under "Music/Bands" instead of
"Recreation/Motorcycles") please let us know immediately.

All other suggestions and requests will be accepted happily, although
the crush of mail associated with this new service will probably,
unfortunately, prevent immediate action and/or a personal
reply. (Also--please keep in mind that Liszt Select isn't quite done
and not quite public yet--there will be quite a few changes and
additions over the next week.)

Thanks for your time, and for running your list!

yrs,
Scotty
---
Liszt Author and Maintainer