httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca
Subject Re: project plan
Date Thu, 11 Jul 1996 19:19:35 GMT
> Both these have been coded up and ready to be evaluated and committed.
> There are lots of smaller things I'd like to see done, but if I had to buy
> stock in Occam's Razor Company, these are the two I'd choose.

Well, Cygnus has also already done the bulk of the autoconf work, while
RST has done the bulk of the thread work.  It's just a matter of grabbing
the code, and putting it together.  So, the only thing on your list is
the protocol abstraction for which no code has shown up yet.  I think a
2.0 beta could be ready in well under 6 months.

-Rasmus