httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk vanGulik <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: How to authorize everyone?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 1996 15:07:20 GMT

> What is the best way to automatically authorize everybody, no matter
> what they enter as their user id and password?  From looking at
> mod_auth_anon.c I can see that it would be easy to write a little module
> that did this, but I was wondering if any of the existing myriad of
> authentication modules were capable of doing this.

mod_auth_anon.c can almost do it, and with the attached patch (since you
are the third person asking) it can fully do so. I am currently testing
it on a production machine and will upload it soonish to hyperreal.

Dw.

Delivery Report: --- File(s) Not Included; Partial ASCII(04) not allowed. Use the -m option.