httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: robot denial
Date Mon, 22 Jul 1996 08:51:14 GMT
Just a quick poll:

	- Who is also working on SNMP ?

	- Currently a set of stubs; generated with a mib
	  compiler is linked in. Any-one any ideas of what
	  the best point is to fork of the child which handles
	  this; one could have one of the main/mother child,
	  or one on each child; for safety.

	- Is there anything extra it should be able to
	  access apart from the ones we took from the
 	  status module ?

	- Should such be made part of the core distribution ?

	- Is any one interested in helping me to write a short
	  paper on 'Ops Req. for http servers' with the direct
	  aim to analyse what operational info you need during
	  runtime. If desired it can be made into an ID or submited
	  for RFC.

Tha !

Dw.