httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: robot
Date Thu, 04 Jul 1996 08:11:30 GMT

> Thanks to Dirk (I think) and another lead I was chasing
> I got in touch with the robot people.

No problem, you are welcome :-) Pity the poor guy; knowing the
way things go, he was properly called out of bed at 4 in the
morning and most likely kept on hold for at least 15 minutes
before they put him through to the admin.

> I asked for an addreess where I could send the bill and
> they actually gave me one without trying to worm their way
> out of it.

Well they ought to; the are a registered company, and a person
in the sense of the law.. so no dodging there.

> Anyone know of a "robot hall of shame" page?.. before I create one?

:-)