httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Voting update
Date Mon, 01 Jul 1996 21:15:40 GMT
Vote #2 has been scratched because of rain on the pitch.

I would note that we are in severe danger of voting for a 1.1b5 public beta.
I'd advise people to desist from voting for it. Now that #2 has occurred all
changes are minor, and, in my view, required to avoid an instant 1.1.1, or
completely safe platform-specific changes (for all but the affected platforms).
Unless I missed something, that is.

1. We will branch the CVS tree into 1.1 and 1.2 branches forthwith.

Alexei	0 (effectively)
Brian	0
RST	0
Randy	+1

3. We will have a 1.1b5 public beta.

Alexei	0
Brian	0
RST	+1
Jim	0
Randy	+1

4. We will revert to my scheme for determining the style guide (with additions
raised recently).

Alexei	+1
Brian	0
RST	+1