httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject A proposal
Date Mon, 01 Jul 1996 18:21:34 GMT
I can't believe I'm wasting my time on this. But I suppose that if I don't I
will ultimately waste more time reading about it.

So, can we stop debating and vote on the following separate issues. That is,
one vote for each issue, please. Deadline is Wed, July 3rd, 17:00 GMT.

1. We will branch the CVS tree into 1.1 and 1.2 branches forthwith.

2. We will remove Brian's "giant" patches from 1.1.

3. We will have a 1.1b5 public beta.

4. We will revert to my scheme for determining the style guide (with additions
raised recently).

I offer myself as vote counter. I should say that if the offer is accepted,
then I will only be counting votes from those I consider to be members of the
Apache Group, as per recent discussion.

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.