httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl Makefile.tmpl
Date Wed, 31 Jul 1996 23:35:51 GMT
sameer said:
> 	I'm sorry, but when you compare BSD vs. Linux kernel
> configuration, I find BSD much much easier with a config file rather
> than linux's ugly-and-hard-to-use q/a format. Takes 20 minutes just to
> change one option in linux, but bsd takes about 2 minutes.

Not anymore... it's all X frontend.

--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm@qosina.com
                			| Apache httpd - awm@hyperreal.com
	   -- PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html --
	  -- BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0 --