httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Tromey <tro...@creche.cygnus.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl Makefile.tmpl
Date Tue, 30 Jul 1996 18:57:04 GMT
Alexei> Sounds good. Here's a question: are we ready to move to
Alexei> autoconf now? It seems as if we're approaching critical mass
Alexei> with Configuration. Would it be possible for you (Tom) or one
Alexei> of the other people familiar with autoconf to make a prototype
Alexei> based on the current version of 1.2-dev, so that we could test
Alexei> it, see if it's workable?

I'm happy to do it, but there have been some scheduling glitches here.
Still, it looks like I could probably start it towards the end of this
week.

Tom
--
tromey@cygnus.com                 Member, League for Programming Freedom